What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese practice and form of alternative care. Small needles are carefully inserted into your skin at points of energy channels in the body to relieve pain, reduce stress and restore balance to the body. Acupuncture is a relaxing practice and is not painful.
Does acupuncture really help?
The goal of acupuncture is to restore balance, decrease pain and increase mobility in the body. Many patients express that they feel relaxed and refreshed after having acupuncture. Some individuals find immediate release of pain after treatment.
Our providers take a holistic approach to alternative care, in which body, mind and spirit are taken into account to treat the person as a whole. Our alternative care services offer chronic pain treatment through acupuncture, nutritional management including supplements, trigger point injections, prolotherapy, meditation and mindfulness.
Contact us to find out if acupuncture is right for you.
We offer acupuncture services in the following specialty areas:
Personalized health care begins on your first visit
- On your first visit our providers will build a personalized treatment plan that fits your health care needs.
- First appointments are typically 90 minutes and most follow up visits are 30-60 minutes.
What you can expect:
- Thorough review of
- Your personal and family medical history
- Your concerns and questions regarding your health
What you’ll need to bring:
- Prescribed and over-the-counter medication list
- New patient forms
Request an appointment with us here.
Please refer to our accepted insurance list here.