What is psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy therapy is a form of behavioral health treatment in which a patient can get help from a psychologist or LPC by meeting with them on a weekly basis. Your therapist will listen to your concerns and questions, and help you make a plan to live a more fulfilled daily life.
At Benson Health Clinic, we listen to you and treat you with compassion and care. Our therapists offer an unbiased, safe and confidential space for you to feel as comfortable as possible. We offer integrated treatment and encourage our patients to meet with their provider on a weekly basis. Your therapist will offer guidance and resources to help you cope with your day-to-day concerns, and to improve your relationship with others. Our goal is to help you feel empowered, to be who you want to be and to live the life that you envision.
Contact us to find out if talk therapy is right for you.
We offer talk therapy services in the following specialty areas:
Cognitive behavioral therapy
Personalized health care starts on your first visit
- On your first visit our providers will build a personalized treatment plan that fits your health care needs.
- First appointments are typically one-and-a-half to two hours, and most follow up visits are 30 minutes to an hour depending on your provider.
What you can expect:
- Thorough review of
- Your personal and family medical and mental health history
- Your concerns and questions regarding your health
- A second appointment that covers:
- Your treatment plan for further visits
- A possible medication management plan
What you’ll need to bring:
- Prescribed and over-the-counter medication list
- New patient forms
Request an appointment with us here.
Please refer to our accepted insurance list here.