Our providers take a holistic approach to alternative care and chronic pain management, in which body, mind and spirit are taken into account to treat the person as a whole. Our alternative care services offer chronic pain treatment through acupuncture, nutritional management including vitamins, trigger point injections, prolotherapy, meditation and mindfulness.
Contact us to find out if alternative pain management is right for you.
We offer pain management services in the following specialty areas:
Personalized health care begins on your first visit
- On your first visit our providers will build a personalized treatment plan that fits your health care needs.
- First appointments are typically 90 minutes and most follow up visits are 30-60 minutes.
What you can expect:
- Thorough review of
- Your personal and family medical history
- Your concerns and questions regarding your health
What you’ll need to bring:
- Prescribed and over-the-counter medication list
- New patient forms
Request an appointment with us here.
Please refer to our accepted insurance list here.